Saturday, July 10, 2004

Sick. Flu-ish. Drowsy. Sleepy. Bored. And maybe Dying..

Dad woke me up early [12+] Couldn`t get outta bed at all. So I laid down, refusing to get up. HE kept disturbing me. I got PisSeD. Finally, I officially woke up and get out of bed at 12.47pm. Surprise surprise.

Ate two tablets of I-don`t-know-what. Felt drowsy almost immediately after. Sickening. Felt like going back to bed. In the end, I watched TV. Was lying on sofa. Watched "Clockstoppers" [HBO], which started at 12. Missed the 1st few parts. Who cares. Kept turning to Nickelodeon to watch "BeatNick" and "SoNick". Hehe. After the show ended, I continued to watch "Twister". Watched the 1st few parts, then Dad wanted me to eat lunch. Grrr. Had porridge [with fish, veggies..] and chips [ruffles] for lunch!! After that, I "ate" my milo ice cream [So healthy!], which I made yesterday night, for dessert. Yummy!! ^^ Wanted to continue watching "Twister" but changed my mind since the show was ending already and I had no mood to. So, I decided to be a good gurl and practised my piano for one hour till my fingers ached [3.45]!! hehe. Then I On the com..

Stupid Jac called me around 5pm and we talked all the way till now!![6plus] And 50% of our conversation was HER PESTERING ME TO GO OUT WITH HER SO THAT SHE DID NOT HAVE TO GO TO HER GRANDMA`s HSE!! haha. What Crap! We talked nonstop while the com was still on till now.

So I`m feeling bored. Maybe I`ll just play sone GB. Or maybe not. Argh. Just feel like sleeping now. Why don`t I just stone. Good idea.

Currently listening to..... Eamon - F*ck It, I Don`t Want You Back [Uncensored Version!!].

Signing off.... [ja9]


[Cascada - Miracle]

Boy meets girl
You were my dream, my world
But I was blind
You cheated on me from behind

So on my own
I feel so all alone
Though I know it’s true
I’m still in love with you


Refrain:

I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you’ll see it can happen to me
I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you’ll see it can happen to me
It can happen to me


Day and night
I’m always by your side
Cause I know for sure
My love is real my feelings pure
So take a try
No need to ask me why
Cause I know its true
I’m still in love with you

I need a miracle…


7/10/2004 06:25:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com